cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

hugoolai
Journeyman III

After installing the drive Ryzen 5 2400g, the pc no longer gives video.

Hey, how are you?

I just assembled my first pc with the following specifications:

2 hyperx 2400 8gb;

1 ryzen 5 2400g;

1 ssd 120gb;

1 hd 1tb;

1 600w power supply;

1 gigabyte a320m-s2h motherboard.

All this is new!

I got an original windows, where did I download it from? downloaded from microsoft website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I installed the system, just needed to update windows by windows update and download the motherboard and processor drives;

windows has been updated;

motherboard drives have been installed;

and I put the ryzen 5 drives last and went to sleep. when i woke up the pc was off and i didn't understand why. I turned on the pc and he was beautiful! I went to the device manager, opened the video adapters option and vega 11 was there! pretty and wonderful.

I opened a game to test and everything was perfect!

I opened another game and it was even better!

After feeling all this joy, I decided to turn off the pc. Before leaving for work I decided to turn on the pc and to my surprise, he no longer gave video signal.

since then i have uninstalled windows and installed again but every time i install amd drive my beloved pc to da video.

any soul, do you know why?

NOTE: my bios is the latest.

thanks!

Eai, tudo bem!?

acabei de montar o meu primeiro pc com as seguintes especificações:

2 hyperx 2400 8gb;

1 ryzen 5 2400g;

1 ssd 120gb;

1 hd 1tb;

1 fonte de 600w;

1 placa-mãe gigabyte a320m-s2h.

tudo isso ai é novo!

peguei um windows original, de onde eu baixei? baixei do site da microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/software-download/windows10

instalei o sistema, só faltava atualizar o windows pelo windows update e baixar os drives da placa-mãe e do processador;

windows foi atualizado;

drives da placa-mãe foram instalados;

e eu coloquei os drives do ryzen 5 por ultimo e fui dormir. quando eu acordei o pc estava desligado e eu não entendi o porque. liguei o pc e ele estava lindo! fui no gerenciador de dispositivos, abri a opção adaptadores de video e o vega 11 estava la! linda e maravilhosa. 

abri um jogo pra testar e estava tudo perfeito!

abri outro jogo e estava melhor ainda!

depois de sentir toda essa alegria, eu resolvi desliga o pc. antes de sair pro trabalho decidi ligar o pc e para minha surpresa, ele não dava mais sinal de video.

desde então eu já desinstalei o windows e instalei de novo, mas toda vez que eu instalo o drive da amd o meu amado pc para de da video.

alguma alma, sabe o porque disso?

OBS: a minha bios é a mais recente.

obrigado!

0 Likes
0 Replies