cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

khushvant
Adept I

Radeon Software crashing after 10-20 seconds of opening & hovering Cursor over it

Radeon Software crashing after 10-20 seconds.purchased a new radeon vii from day one the driver are crashing just by clicking some options will crash it, im currently on latest driver 19.10.1 still the problem persists.my system specs 2700X,8x2 3200mhz tridentz,sapphire radeon vii, asus strix X-470f mobo,Windows 10,version 1903. once it crashed i have to end it through task manager.please help,EDIT- i forgot to mention this when i open task manger it doesn't show that the RadeonSettings host app is NOT RESPONDING it stays normal but i can't click on it or do anything.2019-10-23 03_27_32-Task Manager.png2019-10-22 05_44_02-.png2019-10-22 05_43_22-.png

0 Likes
3 Replies
khushvant
Adept I

GUYS ? nobody? what should i do

0 Likes
rawintellect
Miniboss

19.10.2 is the latest driver. What happens when you have the frequency on auto?

0 Likes

ya i updated to the latest version and i even reinstalled the WINDOWS and it's on latest version too

when i ever im on GLOBAL WATTMAN it crashes even quicker just by touching the fan curve or voltages crash it other then that when i'm out of the GLOBAL settings i had very less chance of crashing and doing other things like in display setting or in my game profiles it still crash but rare . it instantly crash when i tweak something in GLOBAL settings even in AUTO

thanks for reply man nobody even cares here  

0 Likes