Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

saddam0
Journeyman III

RX 5700 XT problem 19.10.1

Problem ze sterownikami 19.10.1

Po zainstalowaniu nie można oglądać żadnych plików Video .

Wyskakuje błąd directX

0 Likes
19 Replies
koszalek
Adept III

Jak miałeś wcześniej zainstalowane sterowniki to odinstaluj najpierw po przez aplikację DDU i dopiero zainstaluj najnowsze sterowniki.

0 Likes
koszalek
Adept III

I jak tworzysz nowy temat to podaj specyfikację swojego komputera i jaki BIOS masz zainstalowany

0 Likes
saddam0
Journeyman III

Witam, reinstalowałem sterowniki, odinstalowywałem ddu i ponownie instalowałem,

na sterownikach 19.9.2 oglądanie filmów działa.

Karta grafiki Asus Radeon RX 5700 XT ROG OC

P.G. Gigabyte G1.Sniper Z97 bios F6

CPU I7 4790K @4Ghz

32GB RAM DDR3 1600

0 Likes

Jaki monitor?i na ile Hz jest ustawiony?ja z rx5700xt miałem różne żeczy i po kupnie nowego monitora jak na razie wszystko ok, być może wiąże się z odświeżaniem monitora

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

0 Likes

not everyone can write in english, so they write in their native language

0 Likes

Then find a Polish forum.

if you do not like the Polish language, move to another forum, the matter is not about you and if you do not help, please do not meddle in your affairs

0 Likes

There is nothing wrong with any language,however this is a "english only" forum as per the forum rules.

https://community.amd.com/thread/211633 

0 Likes

the AMD brand is global just like the forum is global, AMD sells its products in Poland but there is no support in this language, end this pointless conversation with you, you do not decide who in which language to ask for help, and if you do not like it please report to AMD managers for restoration of support in Polish
0 Likes

and now I treat your statements as racist and please do not write any more because I am forced to submit your statements as discriminatory and racist because AMD is a global company selling its products practically all over the world and write to customers who write about problems, it is not proper to force them to use English language

0 Likes

Whatever ,I guess you are unable to just follow forum rules.

0 Likes

I think you have a problem with yourself and you have nothing to do

See,Now your English is pretty good!

0 Likes

English is not the only language in the world, start learning another one, maybe then you'll be a better person, jeśli ja mogę pisać w języku angielskim to ty również możesz nauczyć się języka polskiego.

0 Likes

Dude... read your own comment. Polish isn't the only langauge in the world, you're clearly capable of writing in a more universal language which would allow many people from around the world to help you...... so what's the problem.

0 Likes

likewise, English is not the only language in the world
0 Likes
brunoalves20015
Adept III

Hello, So far I have not got any blue screen or black screen. I didn't update windows after installation, the only installations of windows updates i'll leave in printscreen. I didn't use 2 monitors again, I'm only using 1 since I formatted the computer.

There is no way to know why I didn't get blue or black screens anymore. It may be due to not updating windows or just using 1 monitor. I also disabled windows quick launch.

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_3.png

wattman.pngUPDATE.png

0 Likes
saddam0
Journeyman III

Próbowałem już wszystkich sposobów, chyba poczekam na nowe sterowniki.

Dzięki za podpowiedzi.

0 Likes