cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

geksogen
Journeyman III

MSI RX 5700 Mech OC core frequency.

Hello, I recently bought a MSI RX 5700 Mech OC graphics card. The fact is that during the game its frequencies do not behave stably. The core frequency jumps up and down, as a result, FPS and Frame time are also not stable. GP loading is the same. But in the test of the AIDA system, the frequency of the core of the video card behaves stably, as well as in some scenes of games with a static picture. There was no high heating as well as voltage drops. I would like to know how to solve this problem I will be very grateful. Thank.
PC assembly:
RX 5700 MSI OC Mech
R5 2600
PSU Seasonic 620
MSI B450 Tomahawk

0 Likes
1 Reply

There are many threads on this topic already I would suggest you read through them. I can't say as I have seen a once size fits all fixes issues approach. The drivers are continuing to mature and should only get better as time goes on. Only you can decide if current drivers are okay enough for you.

As you have both an MSI board and GPU. I would highly suggest you talk to MSI support about your issues with your new card.

You can also open a support request with AMD: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

0 Likes