Bought Asus Radeon RX 5700 XT TUF X3 OC GAMING on 10.10.2019 and replace my old GPU Geforce 980TI. After installation I deleted all Nvidia drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V22.214.171.124 and started to install Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1 Optional drivers.
During the installation at the point where screen turns off and on and Windows detects 5700 XT GPU computer shuts down. Turning computer on again will result in freezing at splash screen after few seconds. Rebooting computer will automatically start Windows Repair options where I can choose to start in Safe Mode. Safe Mode works fine and I'm able to delete Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1 Optional drivers with the help of Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V126.96.36.199. After reboot I'm able to access Windows 10 in normal mode, but no GPU drivers. Only Windows own GPU driver.
What I have tried:
- I've try to install drivers in safe mode, but it complains about driver certification and asks to start Windows without this component.
- I've try to install only drivers in Computer Management --> Device Manager --> Display Adapter --> Update Drivers and pointed to the Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1 Optional drivers folder. It start to install but again the same result. Computer shuts down and Windows cannot be started.
- I've try to modify registry entry to increase GPU processing time from 2 seconds to 8 seconds. Same result.
- I've try to install drivers from Asus webpage Version 19.30.02 https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/TUF-3-RX5700-O8G-GAMING/HelpDesk_Download/. Same result.
- I've try to install Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.7.5 Optional and Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.9.1 Optional . Same result.
- I've try to lower RAM speed from 2933 to 2733. Same result.
- Windows logs show errors of DCOM 1084 (https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-dcom-error-1084-on-windows-10/)
Motherboard: MSI B350 Gaming Plus (Connected to 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E2)
Memory: G.Skill 16GB (2x8GB), Ripjaws V, DDR4 3200MHz, CL16
CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 1600 Processor (Not overclocked)
PSU: 650W (not most expensive, but not the cheapest)
Edition: Windows 10 Pro
OS Build: 18362.418
- RX 5700 XT TUF X3 OC GAMING is faulty?
- PSU not enought power?
- Drivers are not compatible with this setup?