AnsweredAssumed Answered

Really need help :( Driver always crash in Vega 64 LC.

Question asked by acehax on Oct 7, 2019
Latest reply on Oct 13, 2019 by colesdav

GPU:AMD VEGA 64 liquid Cooling version (default setting)

Desktop

Driver Version: 19.9.2 WQHL

Display Devices: MSI G27C2 1920x1080 144hz FreeSync with DP adapter

Mother Board: ASUS ROG Strix B-450I, Bios version 1103

CPU: Ryzen R7 2700X

Power Supply: Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 1000W

RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB (For AMD) F4-3200C14D-16GTZRX 8Gx2 3200Mhz

The driver and the heavy load apps or games always crashed once after I the booting PC, (like PBUG, Rainbows 6 siege, Hitman, Call of duty Black OPS4, Call of duty Modern War beta, APEX, Battlefield 5, Battlefield 1 etc). and turn to the black screen for 45-75 seconds. Then the screen comes back, and the Radeon apps always said “Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system”. When I tried to check the setting about Radeon App. The app always lost response. And I have to use windows task manager to kill the app. After that, my PC runs without Radeon App (Is that means my PC runs graphics without Drive?.), And I can use the Heavy Load apps and games for a long while.

This problem only appears recent couple months, and It is supper noisy. I didn’t overclock the GPU and CPU. I already disable the quick boot in windows. I am pretty sure the power supply doesn’t have any problem, Titanium Level is the best power supply that I can get. Memory is Samsung B-Die which is supper friendly to Ryzen. I tried to use DDU and reinstall the WQHL version driver (I tried many versions. Unluckily, I forgot the the most stable one that I used). Be honestly, I am losing patient.

Outcomes