cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lain_00
Journeyman III

Problems with drivers AMD Radeon HD 7660G + 7600M Dual Graphics

Hi recently I had a problem with the AMD RADEON HD 7660G drivers, I have a Samsung NP355V4C notebook with the windows 8.1.
This problem first began to show that the drivers on the screen have stopped working but have recovered but now the only way to use my PC normally is to disable drivers from the device manager with the PC in safe mode. When I enable the drivers, the screen goes black and then launches the blue error screen and the only way I can use the PC again is to disable the drivers in safe mode.
I have already tried to uninstall the drivers and reinstall recent and old versions and the problem persists.

0 Likes
3 Replies

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

Thanks for your help.You were right there are some updates that I have not downloaded but now more problems have arisen.
The thing is that, installing the windows updates something happens that re-enable the display drivers and the screen goes black and well everything as before, now it is even worse, no matter what I do I turn on the PC and the drivers after One moment they are enabled. Now I am trying to restore windows to retry windows updates.
I have read that for these problems it is better to use the integrated VGA card but I don't know much about it and I have not been able to find information on how to activate it.

0 Likes

windows 10 has its problems but windows 7 is like < 3 months of extended support and that is it

upgrade today, the key is still accepted

0 Likes