cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

atilla-twitchtv
Journeyman III

I bought 4 motherboard 2x b450 gaming msi, 2x msi x470 gaming plus , but i have 4cpu amd ryzen series 3000. Bios not updated, can amd send me a cpu ryzen for update my 4 motherboard bios?

I bought 4 motherboard  2x b450 gaming msi, 2x  msi x470 gaming plus , but i buy 4 cpu amd ryzen series 3000. Bios not updated, can amd send me a cpu ryzen for update my 4 motherboard bios?

0 Likes
5 Replies

This is probably what your looking for, its AMDs Short Term Processor Loan Boot Kit for users with out of date Bios on older AM4 boards.

I clicked on your link and got a 404 Error for some reason.

Here is where you can find out about AMD Boot Kit Loan: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-100 

There is more information on the page. I am just showing you the top half.

To get a AMD Loan Boot Kit you have to first open a AMD WARRANTY REQUEST and ask for one if all the above doesn't solve your issue first.

0 Likes

I have downloaded the bios for my 4 motherboards , but can t update with ryzen 3600 or 3400G or 3600x.

Envoyé à partir d’Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

0 Likes

Only if the current BIOS versions on your motherboards supports the 3xxx Processors. If they don't, your computer won't boot up and you will need to do as the link above suggests or ask for a AMD LOAN BOOT KIT to send you a 2xxx APU so that you are able to update the BIOS.

Many of the newer Motherboards come with a Feature where you can update the motherboard BIOS without a Processor installed. Does any of your motherboard have that Feature? If not then you will need a processor that will boot up for you to update the BIOS.

Don't know the exact MSI Motherboard Models but this MSI B450 GAMING PLUS has that feature I mentioned above:

The X470 GAMING Motherboard doesn't seem to have that feature:

0 Likes

Okay your link is working now which is the same link I posted thinking your link was bad.

0 Likes