RX 570 is not utilizing to its max performace

My Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G

GPU: Sapphire RX 570 Nitro+ 4gb

RAM: 8GB

HDD: 500gb

SSD: 120gb

MOB: Gigabyte a320m-s2h

I'm getting some troubles playing games, gpu is not using its max usage in some games like gta 5, pubg pc. I want my gpu to use 90-100% for fps but its using 40%-50% and I'm getting like 36-50 fps in gta 5, even in low setting i can't get fps and its stucks at same fps but gpu usage gets low to 20-30%. I've set power limit to full in wattman slider. In pubg i get 40-50 fps in ultra settings but in low settings i get same fps, no difference but my gpu usage gets low. I want to know what problem is occurring this. Please help me

0 Likes
1 Solution
daftpunk
Journeyman III

Nah it wasn't, there was something wrong with windows so I just reinstalled it and everything got fixed. maybe it was problem because it was windows 10 home but still this issue got fixed by installing new and orignal copy of windows, anyways thanks for replying also ryzen 3 2200g and rx 570 are best combo tho so there is no bottleneck with this system. cya and thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

You have a bottleneck problem. If I were you, I would remove processor patches and improve performance with Inspectre.

0 Likes
daftpunk
Journeyman III

Nah it wasn't, there was something wrong with windows so I just reinstalled it and everything got fixed. maybe it was problem because it was windows 10 home but still this issue got fixed by installing new and orignal copy of windows, anyways thanks for replying also ryzen 3 2200g and rx 570 are best combo tho so there is no bottleneck with this system. cya and thanks

drallim
Elite

CPU bottleneck. If you look at CPU usage it is probably at or near 100%. In those games that have heavy demands on the CPU, the GPU has to spend some time waiting for the CPU. You should be able to increase graphics details or resolution without losing frames. But to get higher FPS you will need a more powerful CPU.

0 Likes