Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

AMD: Ryzen 3950X delayed until November

0 Likes
1 Reply
stonker
Journeyman III

This is disappointing. the 3900 has been impossible to get I had high hopes for at lest getting a 3950 by acting quick on launch day or the chance that the 3900 would be available if everyone was stuck trying to the newest processor,, there has been little information and I've checked back every day hoping to get some news but this wasn't what I was hoping for.  I have my motherboard, drives, ram video card ect, all sitting in a pile unable to be used and even if I wanted to get the 3900 it's sold out all over. now just a vague "November" this means I'll check every day hoping by the end of November just to have it possibly pushed back again? at this rate it would not be until the new year possibly for me or later.. I've had both AMD and Intel over the years my third PC was an AMD and served me well for years but if I need a processor I've needed a new pc for months now and this has been my bottleneck. If I can't get one soon I'm seriously considering selling my new MSI Meg ACE and getting an intel because as much as I love AMD they stock is not there and the communication isn't there. After a long hard week at work coming home to this news has not made my weekend.

0 Likes