cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

alkappa
Adept I

Endless Black Screen while playin League of Legends

So its pretty much what the Top says.. It's just another Problem for the 5700 xt, got mine yesterday and its the first time it ever happend to me that both my monitors turned black, i had sound from any sources like Teamspeak and oc League of Legends.

Been tryin to fix it somehow, only thing i know so far is, that its just League of Legends.. 

MSI Afterburner is just running perfect in the Backround with any other Game so this isnt much of Problem, no other Monitoring for Heat atm but Ryzen Masters witch isnt running like 99% of the Time.

Enhanced Sync was kind of a Problem but since this bug is known i dont wanna waste much time talkin about it, just turn it of.

Back to the actuall Problem.. Whilst playin League, the only thing that is diff. to any other Games, my Browser is open with "u.gg" to check for builds - (oc playin with open broweser on w/e i play but this certain Website whilst league..) - and League itself. 

Is it just about the GPU not being able to handle HTML of some sort? Since the League client is stuffed with it.. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x

MB: ROG STRIX X570-F Gaming

Ram: 16GB DDr4 3000mhz

GPU: RX 5700 XT 8 GB OC Rog Strix

#leagueoflegends#radeon 5700xt#lol #amd black screen##bug‌ 

4 Replies
zaxcx
Adept I

Same problem with me. Why amd doesn't know this issue. I saw a previous post in LOL forums that many users are affected by this bug. 

0 Likes
ultionem
Journeyman III

Same problem here, sometimes green screen, sometimes black as if it was disconnected

0 Likes
kirloi
Journeyman III

Same here, I can only work around the problem by rebooting the machine

Problem: Black screen only with league of legends

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

MB: Aorus Ellite x570

Ram: 16GB DDr4 3200mhz

GPU: RX 5700 XT 8 GB pulse

0 Likes
alkappa
Adept I

So.. from what i can tell, those blackscreens are both, system and GPU related, ive managed to fix this for me with updating everything that was possible, chipset, GPU bios, MB bios and oc GPU driver, Armoury crate kinda helped if u got an asus board. Worked also for some ppl i helped with this problem at work. 
Though i cant dive any deeper into this since i switched over to a 2080 since it works better with the games i play. Gl to u guys!

0 Likes