cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

zizou
Newcomer

Sapphire RX590 Nitro+

Hello everyone, so i've made my new pc built after a long time (5 years maybe  ). Everything was quite simple and fast until i installed windows 10 and tried to install graphics card drivers. When installation reach 40%, monitor lost the signal and graphics card fans stops, other fans are still going. I tried to install my old R7 350 OC and it worked fine after driver install. But when i reinstall my new rx 590 it boots up and after windows logo i hear like a woosh and graphics card fans stops again, no signal to monitor, everything else is still going on. I've tried different drivers, no luck. Im using quite old monitor which have just vga and dvi-d connections (in this case i use dvi). One time i was able to install drivers succesfully using my tv and hdmi connection. But now i even cant connect my graphics card to it.

My pc specs:

Asrock 450M Pro4 (BIOS P3.30)

Amd Ryzen 7 2700

Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz 2x8Gb (2nd and 4th slots)

Seasonic S12II Bronze

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for my english, hope you understand the issue. If you need any information, just ask and i'll try to provide it. I really don't know what to do else. I'm quite desperate

0 Likes
0 Replies