cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

highcaliper
Journeyman III

Need help with PowerColor 5700XT red dragon! BAD FPS DROP

So I just recently purchased the PowerColor Red Dragon 5700 xt and for the first day or so after install everything worked great. Was getting 150-180 fps on OW at 1080p Ultra. solid 160 on fortnite no stutters. and Then i downloaded borderlands 3, have been getting 50-80 fps ON MEDIUM settings and thought, hmm must just be because its new game. Then got back on overwatch and can hardly even hold 80 frames when the first day i was getting 150-180. Nothings change. No settings. nothing. PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS!!!! I am very sad and disappointed with the quality of this card so far. It is my first mid range card and i am almost considering just putting my 1050 ti back in, I mean i got better frames more consistently on that with lower quality. I would much rather have lower quality and higher frames but even that wont work on this card. Very upset and really wish i could get a full refund. I'm sad i didnt just get the 2070 super at this point. I really had a gut feeling to go with it and i went against it to try you AMD. You really let me down.

IF THIS ISSUE DOESNT GET FIXED IS THERE ANYWAY TO GET FULL REFUND FROM EITHER AMD, NEWEGG, OR POWERCOLOR?!?!

0 Replies