Has anyone else got bad 2D performance using a AMD graphics card I recently built a new computer using :-
1. msi meg x570 ace motherboard am4
2. AMD Ryzen 3900x cpu
3. 64 GB corsair 163301 vengeance lpx 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4 3200 RAM
4. Sabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB M.2 Pci4 M.2 ssd working drive
5. Addlink M.2 pci 3 2TB ssd back up drive
6. AMD Radeon RX5700 8MB Graphics card
I ran pass-mark benchmark software to see what I was getting compared to my old machine and everything came back great everything up in the high 90s except for the results on the 2D mark which had two of the results down at 26% why are the 2D results so bad I doubt my machine from 7 years ago has better 2D results than this card is it a known problem that I have or are AMD working on it having spent so much on a new machine to end up with some of the results in the middle 20% is not that good if i had bought a ready made machine and it was like this I would have returned it and demanded a refund.