I am having this weird issue, it started a week ago.
Randomly the signal to my monitors cuts out, and I have to do a hard restart (using the reset button in my case does not help, I have to hold down the power button). When the signal cuts out there is first a green line or flash and then I get the no signal from my monitor.
I don't know if this is related but, sometimes when I start my pc the screen freezes on the login screen (It's not a problem with my mouse or keyboard because the time on the screen does not update).
I bought my pc at caseking, which means I didn't assemble the pc - they did. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
What I tried / additional info:
- Reinstall drivers using DDU (I reinstalled the amd software adrenalin).
- This is a relatively clean install of windows (1-2 months old).
- When using FurMark GPU stress test, the black screen does not happen.
- dxdiag does not show any errors (I can post the output if asked).
- I do not have any overclock software installed.
- The crash mostly happens when I'm gaming (It crashed while playing CS:GO and MTG: Arena), but this could be a coincidence.
- Both of my monitors are basic 60HZ monitors and are connected with hdmi.
Mainboard: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming, AMD X470 Mainboard
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3,6 GHz (Matisse)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Pure Rock CPU-Kühler - 120mm
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX schwarz, Ryzen, DDR4-2400, CL16 - 16 GB
Graphics Card: ASUS Radeon RX 5700 XT 8G, 8192 MB GDDR6
Power Supply: be quiet! Straight Power 11 Netzteil, 80 PLUS Gold, modular - 750 Watt