dallasb

[OFF-TOPIC] People saying things that certain AMD products can't do

Discussion created by dallasb on Sep 5, 2019
Latest reply on Sep 8, 2019 by dallasb

I have an 

PC > HP Compaq 6005 Pro SFF

Hard Drive > 2TB

CPU: 2x AMD Athlon II X2 B24 3.0Ghz

GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4200 256MB Shared Memory (Came with this)

(Upgraded to > "MSI"/AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB LP)

PSU: 240W HP Brand

Ram: 4GB DDR3 Ram (Came with 1x4GB)

(Upgraded to 8GB DDR3 Ram (1x4GB Kingston, 1x4GB Original)

Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard | Model: 3047h | AMD 785G Chipset

Ok now that I have states my Specs, I want to start this off by saying I game.. Yes.. Game.. I've had this PC since 2013, and I've been using these specs (the original specs, I just recently upgraded the Ram and GPU) ever since. and I've gamed with over 40-100FPS (averaging FPS from all games I've played). Now that I've upgraded the GPU and Ram, I game with over 50-200FPS (averaging FPS from all games I've played). Now this post is a public post on why people are saying you can't game on specs like these. Though I've been doing so for the past 6 years and with no problems. I bought this PC for $90 on the Walmart website. I would love to see all of your answers on why people say that.

(Please keep the comments civil I don't want to start a war in the comments, this is just a Q&A, I asked the question, Now I would love to hear the answers from the community who are mostly known for AMD Products)

(And I don't know if I posted this in the correct place, If I didn't, sorry for that, I couldn't find the place for this type of post)

Attachments

Outcomes