Ryzen pc freezing during gaming

I got my first ryzen pc 3 months ago the specs are

Ryzen 2600

X470 ultra gaming

Rx580

1tb hdd

Adata 240gb ssd

Cooler master mwe 650w 80+ gold

The problem is the pc stucks randomly and I have to hard restart. This mainly happens in demanding titles like fortnit(144fps) It does happens in some older titles but most of the time it happens in fortnite. Sometimes it wont happen whol day but somtimes the pc can freeze every 5 mins. I thought maybe my ram was faulty so I bought new gskill trident z ram sticks. But still the same. I reinstalled windows, updated bios did every possible thing. Memtest etc. Pc usually freezes then gives a BSOD and sometimes it just stops. Bsod is mostly "Unexpected store exception". Now I was going to buy a new board but before that I thought maybe I should post here and maybe someone knows which part is the culprit. Ssd, hdd , mobo or gpu.

Plz I need help

0 Likes
1 Reply
sgtkalash
Adept I

My specs:

r9 3900x

1070ti

gigabyte x570 elite

hyperx predator black 16gb DDR4 3200

Samsung 970 evo plus 500gb

It could be from your Gigabyte board, but not the board is the problem, an app called Gigabyte AppCenter is the main problem. 

I tried to monitor my gigabyte board by manually installing the Gigabyte AppCenter. I couldn't even use the PC, I was getting bsod like 10 seconds after loggin into pc.

My solution was a fresh install of windows 10 pro.

0 Likes