AnsweredAssumed Answered

GTA V:Textures pop-ing up (building,roads) ,textures blured.After changing my graphic card.

Question asked by milano9636 on Aug 22, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 24, 2019 by milano9636

Hello,

I have technical issues with my textures: When l drive car my road is a so blur and texture is not normal sometimes l don't see road only grey space under the map.Textures of a buildings don't loading.When l drive car textures of a building or a road getting blured or they just despawn. I am put a settings of my friend and l also had this problem but he doesn't have...I had better PC than his...I got new graphic and on it l had that problem on old one l had that problem only in STORY MOD but on new l also had problem in GTA 5 ONLINE

My System Specs are:

AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB my old graphic witch l don't use antmore is NVIDIA 730 2GB 
Intel Pentium G4400 3.3Ghz
8GB RAM 
SSD

I play game on texture quality very high and all other stuff are on a high except shadow quality.(i tried to play game on lowesst possible graphic and l still have same problem)
I bought new graphic card to play this game with good quality.In GTA getting only 2253 MB of my card.
Can you please tell me how to fix this problem.(My graphic card drivers are up to date and l tried to reinstall windows)

Rockstar support don't helping.

Outcomes