i have a few questions for you.
1. What is the Maximum CPU Vcore for AMD Picasso 3200g on a MSI B450 Tomerhawk ( before its get critical)?
2. Which "Power plan" on Windows 10 x64 Pro ist the best for AMD Picasso 3200g ( Windows set automatically"AMD Ryzen Balance" ) - ( My Windows 10 Version is up to date,MSI B450 Tomerhawk Bios is up to date"7C02v31")
3. If i start "Prime95", the CPU VID is not the same Vcore on all Cores "HWInfo64" / Is that normal ?
4. If i want OC AMD Picasso 3200g on MSI B450 Tomerhawk Max with a fixed CPU Vcore, which do i have to used (AMD Overclocking or Overide Mode) I dont want to use a offset mode.
4. Which Bios Settings must i turn off for OC/Undervolting?
5.When the Auto Settings voltage max 1.4v, can i switch directly from 1.4v to 1.3v or 1.25v to 1.4v (but not above!!because i dont know the max v for Picasso) ? that would damage the cpu ? I think not but iam not sure.
Windows 10 x64 Pro (up to date)
MSI B450 Tomerhawk Max ( 7C02v31 Bios)
AMD Ryzen 3200G Picasso
Wester Digital BLUE 3D NAND SSD 500GB (550MBs read / 530 MBs write) 6gbs
4 x 4GB DDR4 Kingston Fury Black "Micron" KHX3200C18D4/4G" Single Rank / Bios Memory Try it "2666mhz CL14 16 16 34 61 1T "
AMD Radeon R9 380 Sapphire Nitro 4GB
Bequiet 500w Pure Power