Like other thousands of victims, i have so serious game performance problems with this graphics card. Which is caused by -i think- not having correct drivers. I see Radeon 530 as r7 m440 or in some situations 535dx at device menager.
AMD provided reference drivers for laptop products that use a generic Device ID. This has no impact on performance. (saying its not a problem if its showing as in a different name )
Nope, I HAVE 10 FPS WITH LOWEST SETTINGS IN CS:GO
Almost one year passed, what should i do ? Here is a list of what ive tried:
- ddu + AMD auto detect -> Radeon r8 535dx
- ddu + My device drivers from Lenovo website -> Radeon r7 m440
- ddu + Device Menager, Update drivers -> i dont remember
- ddu + Device Menager, manually choosing radeon 530 and installing 530 drivers, forcing pc to acknowledge it as radeon 530
- ddu + Only apu drivers (best performence at least i can see the enemy before dying ) -> r7 m440
- ddu + Windows Update
- ddu + and other tons of timewaste ways
NONE OF THEM WORKED
Lenovo IP320 80XS00BDTX
Amd a10 9620p - R5 graphics
Lenovo amd Radeon 530 (not the real amd radeon 530, modded by lenovo, which creates the ALL problem-i guess-.)
pls help at least for a couple years, then i WILL NEVER buy a pc with having a piece 'amd' writing on it.