cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

lrvarney
Journeyman III

i HAVE A DELL INSPRION 5575 WITH A AMD 2500U VEGA 8 I KEEP GETING BLUES SCREEN STOP CODE VIDEO TDR FAILURE ATIKMPAG SYS FAILED OH IT IS A DELL

# IT A DELL LAPTOP IT ONLY 45 DAY OLD GOT BLUE SCREEN FIST DAY I GOT IT DELL WANTS TO CHARGE ME $170.00 TO TRY TO FIX IT  HAS ANY BODY RAN INTO THIS IF SO HOW DID YOU FIX IT

0 Likes
3 Replies

why won't Dell check out and repair your laptop under Warranty?

It is probably a driver issue. Try and download Dell's own VGA Driver (Raven Ridge) and update the BIOS if it doesn't have the latest. Also make sure you have Dell latest Chip set installed. Basically make sure your laptop has all the latest drivers installed from Dell from here: Support for Inspiron 5575 | Drivers & Downloads | Dell US 

You can always check your Dell laptop to eliminate hardware issue from Dell's own diagnostic program and web site from here: Support for Inspiron 5575 | Diagnostics | Dell US 

0 Likes
lrvarney
Journeyman III

I tried ever thing  I uninstalled the drivers and software reinstalled that did not work so I tried uninstalled it again but did reinstall the software I still got a blue screen same code .so I reinstall the driver and software updated the vaga 8 driverd

nothing works dell wants  to charge $170.00 to try and fix it this issue has been going on sence 2017 so dell knows about it but is not doing any thing to fix it yet they are selling these laptop that are defected the 2500u vega 8 you would think they would fix it I brought 2 laptops from them at the some time the 5570 is intel works just grate  the 5575 stinks 

I got 8 dell computers yes they still wont help me

0 Likes

Open a AMD Service Request from here: Online Service Request | AMD 

Let them know what is going on. Maybe they can get some answers from Dell.  I am sure if Dell is selling buggy AMD Laptops they may be interested in finding out what Dell is doing to resolve the issue.

Sine you bought 8 laptops , I am presuming, you are using it in a business environment. If so, let AMD also know.

Has anyone in Dell Forum mention anything about the laptop issues with that particular APU? if so what have they heard?

0 Likes