cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

compmaster
Adept I

У нас в стране нет процессоров Ryzen ! There are no Ryzen processors in my country.

Здравствуйте Уважаемое сообщество ! Решил написать на форум , потому что есть большая проблема. Я живу в Армении  и в нашей стране нет в продаже процессоров от AMD. Вернее они есть , но по очень высоким ценам.
 Я слежу за развитием технологий , новыми комплектующими и ценами на них. И меня очень огорчает , что у людей нет выбора. Для мелкого и среднего бизнеса , в нашей стране было бы очень выгодно покупать качественную и дешёвую продукцию от AMD. Но они вынуждены покупать продукцию Ваших конкурентов , потому что альтернативы нет. 
 Пожалуйста , передайте Топ менеджерам AMD , что в некоторых странах нет их продукции. И люди вынуждены покупать продукцию от Intel по высоким ценам ! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Dear community! I decided to write to the forum, because there is a big problem. I live in Armenia and in our country there are no AMD processors on sale. Rather, they are, but at very high prices.
 I follow the development of technologies, new components and prices for them. And it makes me very sad that people have no choice. For small and medium businesses, in our country it would be very beneficial to buy high-quality and cheap products from AMD. But they are forced to buy the products of your competitors, because there is no alternative.
 Please report to AMD Top Managers that some countries do not have their products. And people are forced to buy products from Intel at high prices!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Thank you very much for your answer. If you are not interested in promoting your products, then why should I think about it for you?
  Buyers from countries like Armenia will buy products from your competitors because it is more profitable.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies

Found this store in Armenia that sales Ryzen Processors: LED COMPUTERS-CPU AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (3.2GHz-4.1GHz, 8 Cores, 20Mb, AM4, BOX) :: 

Also this store probably sells AMD Processors : https://eldorado.am/en/catalog/catalog_computers_equipments/computer-device/ 

0 Likes

153,700 Armenian Dram = 323 US Dollar . Do you think this is a normal price? The recommended price for the Ryzen 2700, at the time of release was 299 USD. In Newegg now the price of this processor is 194.8 USD.
 In Eldorado.am there are no processors at all.
 In Russia, the price of R7 2700 15000 rubles, which is = 230 USD. BUT if  search, can find ~ for 200USD. 
Those offers of goods that are on the market - this is a re-buy from the same Amazon and Newegg ... or from Russian stores bought at a retail price, we are sold at a premium.
$ 200 + VAT + mark-up for profit, it turns out ~ 300-320 USD.
--
At the same time, Intel processors are cheaper! Their retail price is close to the recommended price on the Intel website.

0 Likes

The companies you need to complain about prices are the Retailers that sell Ryzen Processors in Armenia.  AMD sells their processors at a certain wholesale price to Retailers who then can charge whatever they want to the public. 

I don't believe that AMD can dictate to a Retailer at what price to sell the AMD products.

Ask the Retailers in Armenia why they are selling the Ryzen so much higher than other European or Asian Retailers.

I can understand about purchasing a Ryzen from another country's Retailer that is cheaper but I imagine the shipping cost to Armenia will offset any savings.

0 Likes

Thank you very much for your answer. If you are not interested in promoting your products, then why should I think about it for you?
  Buyers from countries like Armenia will buy products from your competitors because it is more profitable.

0 Likes

You do realize this isn't the place to officially contact AMD. This is User to User platform. You need to contact AMD Directly from this link: Online Service Request | AMD 

AMD Support should be able to tell you who to contact about sales of AMD Products in Armenia.

0 Likes