Hello, Today I bought a Msi rx 5700 video card and noticed artifacts in Windows, programs and games. They look like strange stripes that appear and literally disappear right away.
What I tried to fix it:
- driver rollback to the old version (did not help).
- update back to the latest version (did not help).
- changed the display port wire to hdmi and back (did not help).
- changed hertz monitor from 75 to 60 and back (did not help).
- reset the monitor (just in case, did not help).
- I changed the resolution in the settings of Windows to 1920x1080 and it HELPED absolutely everywhere!
- artifacts do not exactly depend on the load of the video card.
- most often they were in the interface than in 3D.
My computer: monitor lg 29” 21:9 2560x1080, cpu ryzen 5 2600x, ram 16gb 3000mhz, motherboard gigabyte aorus b450m.
And the last, not very important, but still in minecraft windows 10 edition for some reason, fps is locked for 30+ as if vsync is enabled.
Thank you for your attention, I hope this is a software problem, not a hardware or not?