cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

dragonraihan
Adept I

Games Texture Is Flickering And Text Is Ghosting In Browser

Thanks in Advance and pardon my language i'm not very good at English.

I brought a Msi Radeon rx570 8g OC 2 Days ago and i installed it with fresh install win10 ltsb ver: 1607.

Radeon Software Version

CPU Type
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz

Monitor panel

Ips

Refresh Rate

After installing i didn't have time to use my pc .

today i used it and i noticed when i scroll in my browser the texts starts to ghosting or something like text flickering its like i can see the same line of texts 3/4 times when i scroll and i'm using Chrome and Opera Gx. Text is sharp I can read it even when scrolling but it hurts my eye.

it wasn't there when i used the other card (nvdia-1050ti).

I enabled and disabled Smooth scrolling but it stays same. monitor refresh rate is at 60.

i didn't play any game as of now so i cant tell if any things happening in the game or not.

Quick update:

I played few games Apex Legends, Overwatch, DMC 5 in these games texture is flickering everything is sharp no tearing most noticeable in DMC 5 when i got some items it flickers and sometimes it doesn't completely show the item.

Another Quick update:

I used DDU to uninstall the current driver then installed the 19.7.4 driver.

And i uploaded the screen recording so you guys can see the problem.

0 Likes
10 Replies
alseu
Challenger

The first thing I would try is changing anti-aliasing option ingame or in radeon global settings menu (ex.: adaptive multi sampling).
If it wasn't the case then i would try to install latest windows 10 v.1903
And if  problem would be still here then i would exchange the card.

Thanks For your reply i did change radeon global settings to adaptive multi sampling it did improved in game object but object bg is same. As for in game anti-aliasing i have 3 Options Fxaa, Taa, Fxaa+Taa which one i should use ?

but why can i do about text.

I'm Using HDMI is changing to new cable will help me with anything.

0 Likes

Any other anti-aliasing that you have artifacts with. There were some games that had artifacts with certain anti-aliasing solutions with radeon polaris graphic cards (rx 580-590) that is why i suggested to try some other options - if artifacts are still there then the problem is somewhere else >>
Most likely you are using 1080p 60-75hz monitor and hdmi 1.4 cable, if yes then switching to another cable wil not change anything UNLESS your cable is somehow broken. If you have any other one that you can connect for the quick test then i guess you should.
>> also try latest windows

0 Likes

Thanks Again i think ill install the latest windows tomorrow.

And yes im using Asus MX279h 1080p 60hz with Hdmi 1.4 also in Radeon My color space is full RGB 4.4.4 and VSR is on

0 Likes

I installed the new windows 10 build but my browser text is same so is there anything for me to do to fix this thing.

This is my first Radeon card.

0 Likes

What about texture flickering artifacts in DMC5 and other games you mentioned? 

0 Likes

Texture flickering is still there reinstalling windows didn't help me.

I contacted the AMD servicing center in my country they said it could be that my mobo is not compatible with this card.

And i need to bring the card to them so they can check whats happening.

0 Likes

Looks more like a defective card, hopefully it won't take long. Good luck

Thanks for helping me I really appreciate it

0 Likes

OK My card was a defective one and i got refunded because that card is stock out in this market.  

Problems i had on that was Overheating and flickering. 

I got the flickering but as for temp it was sitting in idle 53/56 i didn't used Radeon cards before so i didn't know the base idle temp so i thought that was normal.

Well Thanks for helping me out.

0 Likes