- AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
- MSI X570 Creation Prestige
- BIOS Up to date
- Windows 10 1903 newly installed not updated
- AMD Raid Driver / Installer 126.96.36.199
- Raid activated with RaidXpert (2 times Samsung V-Nand SSD 970 Pro NVMe M.2 on Raid 0)
- Windows installed on single SSD
and it isnt possible to install the AMD Raid driver after Windows installation.
I´m allways getting the message:
"System configuration is not compatible for RAID drives or applications installation."
What i´m doing wrong?