I just built my first PC, booted it up with Windows 10 - Pro 64 bit and installed all the drivers for the GPU and motherboard.
I installed Steam and CS:GO and I am unable to launch it. The game says "running" goes to "syncing" and then stops completely without launch.
I have noticed that it shows up in the Task Manager for a few seconds before disappearing. Also, other games in steam are accessible (PUBG, DOTA2, Trine2, GTA V, etc.) So far I have tried:
-Closing CSGO in task manager in the few seconds it appears;
-Verifying the game files;
-Removing all files related to csgo before reinstalling;
-Transferring CSGO via external hardrive from my laptop;
-Running in compatibility mode with windows 7 and 8;
-Factory resetting my PC and trying everything again;
- REINSTALL All drivers;
- Delete launcher then repair CSGO and try run;
- Install all C++ and visual studio kits;
- Move some DLL (D3DX9_43.dll) To folders: System, System32, Steam and CSGO folder;
- Delete D3DX9_43.dll from the folder;
- Type many initial starting code as "-window -Novid -Windowed -nojoy" on CSGO app;
- Check internet Connection;
- Disable Anti-virus;
- Turn on/off windows firewall;
- Erase configs like config.cfg.
and I think a few other things I may be forgetting.
I have not installed any antivirus software after booting up my PC
I am very frustrated and have spent quite a few hours trying to figure this out.
My PC specs are as follows:
Motherboard- ASUS TUF B450 Gaming - PRO
GPU- AMD Navi RX 5700
CPU- AMD Ryzen R5 3600
SSD- Kingston A400 480Gb
RAM- 1x8GB Crucial BallisticX 3000 Mhz.
Anything to help would be greatly appreciated. I just want to play CSGO on my new rig :(
Thanks so much for your time!