AnsweredAssumed Answered

Why does my 3900x ryzen suddenly go out after a series of beeps?

Question asked by xxpelorraxx on Jul 27, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 22, 2019 by jamesx380fx

I recently invested my savings in upgrading my i5 6600k to a 3900x ryzen, the computer is composed of the 3900x processor, a Gigabyt X570 ultra motherboard, power supply Corsair source HX650, x2 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8gb CL16, Toshiba XG5 NVMe 1TB SSD M.2 SATA 3, 2x Samsung Evo 960 (256/500) and GTX 1070 ti MSI Armor. The motherboard bios are up to date as are all drivers, Windows updates and the problem happens when unexpectedly the pc emits two series of 3 or 4 beeps followed to shut down completely as if the current had been cut off. It happens either while playing or with the computer at rest without a set time value. The memories have been fully tested several times by various programs including Windows and pan the tests correctly without any error. The voltages of the power supply are correct and stable, the temperatures of all the equipment as well.I have also tried to pass prime 95 and does not give errors with tests of 15/20 minutes.

The processor under charge in video games does not exceed 65º Celsius, the memories were not stable with its XMP profile, I tried other configurations but gave me blue screen capture so finally I stopped them from stock, still the problem persists, I’m starting to regret having opted for AMD..

Outcomes