- Ryzen 7 2700 w/ stock cooler
- ASUS B450-I Gaming Motherboard
- G.SKILL TridentZ 16GB (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR - is on the QVL list)
- Cooler Master MWE 750W (MPY-7501-AFAAG-US)
- ASUS GTX 1060 6GB
I just bought parts for a new PC and I cannot install Windows 10. The crash happens after the installation menus but before the setup process. It makes it to "Getting Ready" on the black screen and then crashes. An orange LED on the motherboard starts blinking after the crash. The computer does not restart unless I shut it down manually.
Here is what I tried so far:
- Upgraded to latest BIOS (Version 2501)
- Tested the memory, the sticks work perfectly in my other computer and passed memory tests. Conversely, the sticks from my other computer result in the same crash
- Switched the power supply with the PSU from my other computer
- RMA'd the motherboard
- Changed memory frequencies
I think that leaves the CPU as the culprit. Any thoughts?
A few days ago I could install a version of Windows from 2016, but it crashed after a couple of minutes like I described above. It did the same thing with the blinking orange light. I was able to obtain some dumps: dumps.zip - Google Drive
Thanks in advance!