Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

berrya90239
Newcomer

5700xt flash failed!

Hello Dears,

I am using 5700xt and  R7 1700 with my GPU and CPU respectively. (MB is MSI X370 Gaming Pro)

Also, my power is 650W and my Redeon Software version is 19.7.2

However executing the "a plague tale innocence" from Steam, my computer computer will back to desktop and the game will be closed automatically.

I have tried several times ,  and I have noticed that GPU using is 99% with MSI Afterburner.

Is there a way to improve the situation with this flash failed ?

Sincerely, 

Berry Wei  2019.7.17

0 Likes
4 Replies
qwixt
Forerunner

However executing the "a plague tale innocence" from Steam, my computer flash failed.

This doesn't really make sense to me.  You were playing a game while flashing your bios?

Or do mean you were just trying to update the amd drivers?

0 Likes

Sorry, my English is not very well.

I mean that my computer will back to desktop and the when would be closed automatically  whenever I  execute the  game. ~

0 Likes

Sounds like this game might have issues with high core count CPUs. Follow this workaround on their forum and see if it helps.

HIGH CPU USAGE: WORKAROUND :: A Plague Tale: Innocence Technical Support 

Does the game crash immediately or after a few minutes? You might try for help on that linked steam forum. Sounds like the game has a few issues.

0 Likes
jokbon
Adept III

Try updating chipset and bios and see if that does work.
For me i had instaler hang with outdated chipset and bios on 19.7.1 which was only recoverable by system restore...
Chipset and bios upgrade worked great for me.

0 Likes