New driver release doesn't affect my problem.
My AIDA/WattMan sensors stop responding and freezes when im playing Apex Legends. After few minutes my whole pc/game freezes too. I see my mouse cursor and could move it but cant do more things. I just hold my "power" pc button to force shutdown it.
i7 - 4770k @4,25 (tried stock settings too, @3,5)
Asus z 87-k
16gb DDR3 @1600
PSU Zalman 700wt
What i have done (nothing helped so far):
1) Installed fresh windows
2) Reinstalled new and old driver several times (like 8-10 times already) with DDU or manual or safemode DDU
3) Undervolted (auto and manual)
4) Boosted (auto and manual)
5) Installed with amd settings/ without amd settings, auto-detect or exact driver
6) Tried to switch on/off sync's, VSR, Overlay
7) Reconnected my GPU from different PSU lines
8) Updated BIOS to latest version
Also i tried to stress test my system with AIDA, and it easily passed with no issues
11mins of stress test (today with new driver and minimum undervolt/cooling modded):
graphic core voltage: 1,062v
graphic mem voltage: 0,850v
Maximum RPM: 2750 (55%) - little bit noisy but still usable
Maximum power: 162WT (was 203 before driver update, pretty strange)
After that test i came to play Apex Legends and i got a blackscreen like in 5 minutes
Also i changed rx 5700 XT to my old GTX 960 and it works like a charm with not a single issue, but lower graphics of course
p.s. i wrote a big letter to support with all my steps and after 3 days they answered like:
- Did you upgrade your bios? - Did you reinstall you driver?
srsly wat? me no potato and i wrote all of that in my first letter, why you asking again?
Im little bit angry, sorry for that