Hi everybody this is my first post on a forum so please let me know if im doing something wrong. Since i built my PC 1-2 months ago i have been experiencing massive fps drops and stutters in literally all my games, even minecraft...
I have been trying to figure out the problem the second i loaded up my first game and noticed the FPS drops and stuttering and i still haven't came across a fix.
Temps Under Load... GPU Temps 65-70 - CPU temps 60 - 70
Video Of The Fps Drops / Stuttering
GPU - GTX 1070 Evga SC
CPU - Ryzen 5 2600X (using stock cooler)
Ram - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200mhz (Running in dual channel)
MB - MSI B450 Pro Carbon AC
PSU - RM 650X Gold
Some things i have done...
- Reinstalling the OS Multiple Times
- Flashing BIOS
- Reseating components
- Updating Nvidia drivers (and removing old ones with DDU)
- AMD chipset drivers
- Reduced graphics settings in both Nvidia Control Panel and games themselves - VSync off and on
- Tried different power plans, with different CPU % settings
- Disabling windows gaming settings
- Disabled HPET and Enabled HPET
- Turned of SMT
- Tried StandbyMemory Cache Task Scheduler (Makes it a little better)
- Uninstalled Geforce Experience
None of the above made a difference. Its getting frustrating as i feel like i have tried most things and nothings made a difference!
Thanks in advance!