cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

izzerrrk
Adept I

5700 xt Artifacting and crashes !!??

Okay so i have tried everything possiable to fix this isssue... i have uninstalled the driver 2 times and windows and my games plus their launchers as well.... 

i cannot use this card its laggy in games when it works and has artifacts just in the home screen with nothing running i do not OC anything on this card it is all factory clocks and voltage...

when i did my software install my screen went hot pink until i reset my pc the number for temps and voltages is all over the place and when i try to play games i get black screen with sound still just know visual....

the card reaches 80 C under full load but i cant seem to do anything about it it does not give me the preformance as advertised and i am fairly upset i spend over 400 dollars for a GPU that came as a brick my system details are the following

-msi x470 gaming pro

-16 gb corsair 3000 mhz

-650 corsairs rx power supply 

-corsair h60 AIO

-sansisk SSd

-drevo m.2 ssd

-2600x ryzen processor clocked at 4 ghz

i have had a Overclocked water cooled 1060 in this pc for almost 2 years not a single studer or artifact now i put this gpu in my system and get problems on day one..

should i return it for my money back or get a new gpu sent to me i guess is my actual question?

0 Likes
1 Reply
foldy
Adept I

Your GPU is broken, get a replacement from your seller. Make some photos of pink Windows to show it to them.

0 Likes