I just upgraded my PC build to the new 3700x and now my PC won't stay booted to windows for more than a few minutes what is going on?
- Ryzen 3700x
- Ryzen 5700XT 50th Anniversary Edition
- Corsair Vengance LPX 2400mhz (2x8) 16gb ram
- MSI 370x SLI Plus
- I have updated my BIOS to the most recent MSI update for Ryzen CPU's
- My system worked 100% fine before I installed the 3700x (even with the 5700XT Installed). I have the same spec'd build with a 1700x and had no issues, issues only arrived after the 3700x installation
- The amount it runs in windows before crashing or rebooting is varied
- Right before it crashes I have mouse stuttering and sound popping if music is playing, then it restarts
- PCI Express ports are throwing errors (event 17 WHEA-Logger, PCI Express Downstream Switch port & PCI Express endpoint... both say corrected hardware error occured)
Thanks for any help, all drivers are up to date. Sometimes the system just has the screens go off and come back on saying there was a hardware error.