On my previous and current system, Radeon Settings fails to scan and add Origin games to my Game Explorer.
Origin is installed to my OS drive, and my games are installed to a non-OS drive.
This issue does not affect Steam games which are installed to the same non-OS drive.
Uplay and Windows Store games have not been tested yet.
Origin games have to be added manually. If I add the root .exe, it does not display the game's name as expected. If I add a shortcut to the .exe, the name looks fine (see screenshots to see what I mean).
I do not know if this affects driver-level optimisations, so it would be good to get an answer on that.