cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pck
Journeyman III

Thread stuck in device drive

I'm using Lenovo laptop with R5M330 driver Suddenly my device started to crash and was showing blue screen error with the error code "thread stuck in device drive" .

I have tried installing from all the  sources i.e windows update , Manufacturers website(Lenovo) , and AMD website itself (Auto detect and manually too ).
and also tries reinstalling the windows by formatting the hard drive and installing all the drivers  needed. But still issue persists, i.e when ever I try to install AMD drive the device gets crashed if uninstalled it I cant enjoy the games .

pls help me out anyone

0 Likes
8 Replies
jokbon
Adept III

This might be isusue with ram. check if all memory is avivable. sometimes broken drivers can take 2gb of ram and leave u with cents avivable, i had this isusue, figured out that was isusue with windows 10 page alocation or some sh, i had to disable page alocation completely because that driver didnt worked and caused bsods. But this isusue is so unclear its hard to figure out, needs to check every driver it can be everything.

0 Likes
pck
Journeyman III

Thanks for the info mate , can you help me with the steps involving with disabling page allocation jokbon

0 Likes

First check how much driver alocated in task manager. aka hardware reserved memory. 60mb should be ok, but if it is 2gigabites some serious problem.

0 Likes
pck
Journeyman III

its 85.5 MB

0 Likes
jokbon
Adept III

85mb is okay, there might be isusue elsewhere

0 Likes
jokbon
Adept III

Might be a case that you didnt update all the drivers. like chipset etc. You shud try iobit driver downloader, if it doesnt help try manufacturers websites.

0 Likes
jokbon
Adept III

Stuck thread is driver software isusue or dead component. If other drivers doesnt help, it can only mean that u have dead component.

0 Likes
pck
Journeyman III

yup may be my AMD card is dead , thanks mate for helping me

0 Likes