AnsweredAssumed Answered

Are there any plans in the foreseeable future for an ITX solution RX 5700?

Question asked by kristopher.wood on Jul 8, 2019
Latest reply on Jul 9, 2019 by kristopher.wood

Are there any plans in the foreseeable future for an ITX solution RX 5700? I'm building a Dan Case A4 SFX computer with all AMD and Gigabyte Aorus Components, currently AORUS B450 I PRO WIFI (to be replaced with X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI), Ryzen 1600 ( which I hope to soon replace with the New Ryzen 5 3600), and a XFX RX 580 8G (to be replaced with a 5700 or Vega 56 ITX if one doesn't come out). 

My mother a couple years back was diagnosed with Guillain Barre and is recovering from the paralysis she incurred. To give her confidence I told her we would build this computer and make a video of it to show her progress/improvement as well as give other people with similar situations or illnesses something to strive for and a bit of hope that their is the possibility they can do such things again. She has come far and I want a woman who has done so much for me to put something together she never though she would put together even when she was well.

Sorry for the long winded speech but it's very important to me to do this for her.

Outcomes