Ok. I've done all the things that they advise. Checked the registry. Reinstalled the libraries. But I get the message that Radeon Software 19.6.3 has been partially installed with an error 1603.
I even changed my antivirus from Bitdefender to AVG.
So it appears that the problem is not:
Driver installation errors can be caused by one or a combination of the following problems:
- Corrupted registry keys and/or system files
- Corrupted Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable files
- Missing critical and/or important Windows updates
- Graphics driver and software conflicts
- False positives reported and blocked by antivirus software
I was curious what is the next step? I'm using a Dell. I did manage to uninstall and then reinstall the driver once, but was advised to do it again as World of Warcraft was reporting it was not the current driver. That was a mistake as now the driver won't completely install.