cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dodokdogdog
Adept I

PLS HELP SUGGESTION ABOUT DRIVER FOR DPort

can u guys help me to suggestion whats version driver should i use for displayport work properly?

im always have this problem when i plug displayport to my vga, my monitor detect Dport but not signal!

i try to replace a new cable (still have the problem), change the monitor (still have problem), and last i try to connect my main VGA sapphire RX 480 4GB to my friends computer and the displayport didnt have any problem it work perfectly.

anyone have same problem with me when using displayport? or anoyne using displayport what version do u use? maybe i can follow ur version. right now i use adrenalin 2019 19.2.1

I think this caused by AMD driver, I give up. I have tried various ways on youtube still not work\

sry for my bad english i try to explain as clear as possible.

1 Reply

First off many display port cables are not created equally. Lots of new ones are still bad. That being said, not having a signal at all is usually one of 2 things. Either you have a bad card or a software issue. So first thing is clean install the driver. Run DDU and install the driver again. If that doesn't help. I would see if that card works properly in another computer. If it does, likely you have a Windows registry issue, and will need to re-install Windows from scratch. It isn't impossible though it could still be cable issue.

0 Likes