I get BSOD's, sometimes more than 1 a day.
The one just a few minutes ago was "System Thread Exception not handled"
Windows is up to date, I updated all the drivers that I could, and I still get the BSOD's.
CPU: 3.20 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core
Board: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING Rev X.0x
RAM: 16314 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
Displays and adapter:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB [Display adapter]
DELL P2717H [Monitor] (27.2"vis, s/n XX-04P9HC-XXXXX-77Q-A7XB, July 2017)
DELL U2412M [Monitor] (24.0"vis, s/n XX-0Y1H5T-XXXXX-1BS-2GFL, December 2011)
DELL U2412M [Monitor] (24.0"vis, s/n XX-0Y1H5T-XXXXX-294-1NNL, September 2012)
The standard CPU fan supplied with the processor is used and the temperatures seems ok.
The powersupply is a 750W and the system is on a 5kVA ups.
I mainly use Android Studio and Jetbrain PyCharm, IntelliJIDEA and PhpStorm but the crashes happens while using any of these or just while browsing with Chrome. Email client is Mailbird. I was unable to see a pattern regarding the usage of the software packages...
Other reasons for crashes stated in the system log:
* The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID .... I went and set the permissions in the registry and all is ok regarding this error for a while and then it occurs again.
* The SNMP Service encountered an error while accessing the registry key SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SNMP\Parameters\TrapConfiguration.
* The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
* The previous system shutdown at 09:54:38 on 01/07/2019 was unexpected.
* The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff806061adf81, 0xffff8d8eae8e6868, 0xffff8d8eae8e60b0).
Any suggestions how I can remedy this?