cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

noritsu
Journeyman III

ASUS ROG-STRIX-RX560-O4G-GAMING original vbios

I need original bios for this graphics. Can anybody help me?

0 Likes
6 Replies

Asus support would be your best bet.

Or try your luck searching https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

From Goodplay's link:

Download GPU-Z and that will tell you all the Specs on your Rx560 including vBIOS Version installed.

Why do you need the original vBIOS for your GPU Card? Did you purchase it "Used" or was it used for mining?

noritsu
Journeyman III

I asked Asus for help. Unfortunately, they rejected my request. Look here: VGA Bios Collection: Asus RX 560 4 GB | TechPowerUp . There is only one, unverified file to download (GPU Clock 1326 MHz). Yes, I have purchased it "Used" and I suppose it was used for mining. Does anyone have an O4G version and can save its vbios to file?

0 Likes

upload an image of GPU-Z of your GPU card. That can tell quite a bit about the Specs on the Card.

0 Likes
noritsu
Journeyman III

RX560.JPG

Here it is.

0 Likes

All newer AMD GPU Card should have OpenCL and DirectCompute boxes checkmarked in GPU-Z. In your image neither are check marked.

Plus it doesn't show the actual amount of vRAM your GPU card has.

This is the correct vBIOS for your GPU card, even though it hasn't been verified : VGA Bios Collection: Asus RX 560 4 GB | TechPowerUp 

If you decide to take a chance in install this vBIOS, make sure you make a backup in case of any problems with the new vBIOS.

0 Likes