cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

baraldir
Newcomer

Windows May 2019 update crashing and updating my drivers don't work !

Hi,

i just bought a new motherboard (B450M PRO-M2) and a AMD ryzen 5 2600X processor, there was an offer and i got eligible for 2 free games ( The division 2 and world war Z) to get those games i have to install a product verification software.

That's where the problem appeared, to use that software i need to install .NET Framework 4.7.2 but i can't cause i need an newer version of windows 10.

I went on the microsoft site to get the last update (May 2019) but everytime i try to update windows it crash, i collected some intel and it may be related to the raid drivers, so i went on the amd site the get the lastest drivers (v9.2.0.105) but everytime i try to update them i got an error message telling me : "System configuration is not compatible for RAID drivers or applications installation" (image below)

That's why i come here, i hope someone could help me with this issues cause beside the fact that i want to be able to get The division 2, i really want to be able to get the lastest windows update.

0 Likes
0 Replies