Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

arjunvinoth
Journeyman III

Random fuzzy screen crash asus Rx 570 4g OC

Hi 

I've purchased a new Asus Rx 570 4gb OC edition graphics card 2days ago, 

1st day - Random fuzzy/grainy (black and white and also colour dots) screen crash every 20-30 minutes when gaming  and also normal usage but still the audio can be heard only way is to restart after restarting amd driver says 'Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system failure'.

2nd dayRandom fuzzy/grainy (black and white and also colour dots) screen crash after 8 hours of usage of  pc and 40 minutes after restart  but still the audio can be heard and only way is to restart after restarting amd driver says 'Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system failure'.

I've attached the pic of the error and I've found out when video output cable is disconnected and reconnected the screen goes back to normal(no restarting is required).

System Information

• Intel i5-4440
  • Hyper x 8gb ram
  • Asus rog strix Radeon Rx 570 4gb OC edition
  • Corsair V650 watts PSU.
  • Windows 10 x64.
  • Graphics driver- Adrenalin 19.5.2 and 17.x.x(facing issue with both the version of the software)
  • Samsung monitor
    Display Size23" wide 
    Resolution1920 x 1080
    Aspect Ratio          16 : 9
    Brightness300 cd/m2 
    Contrast Ratio 
    DC 50,000:1 (1000:1)
    Response Time2 ms (GTG)

Guys, please help me and provide a solution for this issues.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply

You would need to supply some more INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION for someone to offer possible suggestions.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes