Drivers & Software

me262schwalbe1
Adept III

Relive streaming Issue and OBS

First of all here is my setup:

ROG Strix GL702ZC

CPU-Z.PNG

GPU-Z.PNG

I have followed the guides for both stream software encoders to try to get the best performance.I will start with relive.

first,I want to say I am not using the custom URL or stream key with relive.I just connect to youtube and stream.

yesterday I streamed for 1:1139 seconds and later on the only thing youtube was able to save was 2:05 seconds....I was disappointed and also will add that the stream was smooth but it kept getting pixelation in the stream...I know because I would watch with my phone to see how it looks....Radeon overlay freesync was enabled as well as enhanced sync.

these are my settings:

Relive1.JPG

Relive2.JPG

Relive3.JPG

Now as for OBS I was getting clear quality except for the microstuttering and freeze then continue during streaming....

I have played around with the settings to where I almost got it,almost got it....

Connection is ok.

wireless speed.JPG

links to the videos using OBS

Attila Legendary WRE 431 A.D Third Chapter. - YouTube 

Attila Legendary WRE 431 A.D Third Chapter. - YouTube 

but need help......

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture3.jpg

Capture4.jpg

****All updates are applied in this laptop and everything from CMD checks and Diagnostics of RAM of been checked as well as all the hardware checks too....****

0 Likes
11 Replies
me262schwalbe1
Adept III

today I tried again using OBS and this is the results

Attila Legendary WRE 436-441 A.D. Fourth Chapter - YouTube 

6 hours only got save of 55 minutes worth...

using these settings in OBS

no matter which encoder I use it seems I cannot enjoy making a decent livestream.

obs1.JPG

obs2.JPG

obs3.JPG

obs4.JPG

0 Likes
me262schwalbe1
Adept III

Relive stream on wireless is not sufficient to maintain 720p high setting quality....

I do not like how the benefit of stream works only on wired connections only....not fair.

0 Likes

I did ,but I also came here asking about wireless streaming on public wifi with relive and how it cannot seem to maintain a stable connection on my pc?

for the moment OBS works better with lots of skips during streams every so often ...

but relive is sometimes saying I have not enough bandwidth to  maintain a quality stream and/or pixelations during the stream.

I will say that 3.4 upload is the average speed I been using on starbucks....been watching from phone for testing...

and ,why is streaming such a bad experience with wireless connections?

why cant the tech we have now do it?my pc is advanced enough, but somethings not right with the internet  or maybe I'm choosing the the wrong settings...

0 Likes

I really doubt the WiFi at Starbucks is fast enough to be used for gaming.

The next time your drinking coffee and playing games at Starbucks...check the up/download speed of the WiFi

Advanced Configuration Information

1. Find the max resolution of your camera, for example the Logitech C920 is 1920x1080
  2. Check your upload bandwidth at http://chaturbate.speedtestcustom.com/.
  3. Select a resolution that is no greater than that of your camera and as high as your internet can support.

Resolution
Minimum Upload Bandwidth Needed
 853x480
 2mbps
 1280x720
 5mbps
 1920x1080
 10mbps
 2560x1440
 16mbps
 3840x2160 (4K)
 20 mbps

Or maybe it's just the usual Microsoft 'upgrade'

0 Likes

Try : Submit Your Idea

pastedImage_1.png

You might want to ask them for faster wireless or  wired connections so you and fellow AMD gamers can go to Starbucks and LiveStream your gaming sessions from your laptops. Maybe people would pay for the faster internet connection service or perhaps Starbuck would make extra profit from all of the extra expresso they would sell. I am surprised that coffee houses do not have PC Gaming Hardware + "Internet Gaming Cafe" areas in their shops already.

Bye.

0 Likes
me262schwalbe1
Adept III

found a solution,last night I was playing Rome II Empire Divided and using OBS to record for Quality and 16k bitrate came out perfect...no more streaming for a while...using H265/HEVC Encoder (AMD Advanced Media Framework)..

streaming really does require bitrate...I kept trying with Attila total war at 1080p with uploads of around 3.5 here is a link of  a recent one

Attila Legendary WRE 443-445 A.D. Fourth Chapter - YouTube 

but it doesnt matter now,I will just record.

me262schwalbe1
Adept III

Didn't public cafes used to have Ethernet plugs before?I notice today even library's don't have them and cafes.

0 Likes

I guess it depends where you are.
Dont worry, 5G will be out soon.
You will be able to have your food microwaved at your table, your coffee heated up remotely and your internet connection will be really fast. 

0 Likes
me262schwalbe1
Adept III

what Im worried about the most is how the states and government pass laws that violate our rights and freedoms more...if  that happens I almost hope Civil war comes and this time the people win ....

0 Likes
me262schwalbe1
Adept III

luxury is a dream

0 Likes