OS: Windows 10 LTSC 2019
Processor: Ryzen 5 2600x
Configuration detail: Windows is installed in drive G:, and there is no drive C:. The first drive is drive D:
Step to reproduce:
Install Ryzen Master on a system that does not have drive C:
Ryzen Master installer should give user the option to choose destination other than C: and install normally.
1. The first step (extracting the msi package) fails first because there is no C:
2. Then users are presented with a dialog to choose the extraction destination.
3. After choosing a destination other than drive C:, it exits with a message "Cannot open logfiles because 'C:\XXXX.log' cannot be found"
4. Despite that, it did extract the msi package to user-selected location.
5. Manually opening the msi package yields "Error 1327, Invalid drive C:"
Thus, it is not possible to install Ryzen Master if there is no drive C: