cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

idrovofrank
Journeyman III

When I'm going to try to play a game, I'm not able to because my display adapter is not updated, in display adapters it says I have the "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" When I try to update it says "The best driver for your device are already installed"

I have a amd ryzen 3 2200g with radeon vega graphics.

0 Likes
3 Replies

OS version/build number ? INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

As mentioned in previous comment you really must post your computer specs for better assistance from other Users.

But, at least, here is the latest Ryzen 3 2200G APU AMD Driver: AMD Ryzen™ 3 2200G Drivers & Support | AMD

(This AMD Driver is for a Desktop and not a laptop)

As you can see, this Ryzen APU only has drivers for Windows 10 x64 version. If you have Windows 8.1 or earlier version you will need to upgrade to Windows 10 x64 version to install your AMD Driver.

But until you give your computer information plus better description of your problem plus posting all "Errors" you are getting when installing the AMD driver it will be difficult to help.

Also the reason why it is saying you have the "Best driver installed" when you are using Microsoft Basic Display Adapter is  because you have no AMD Driver installed for Windows to recognize your Vega integrated Graphics thus the message you are receiving.

First download the complete AMD Driver package IF you have Windows 10 x64 installed on your computer. Then run the installation file and see if it installs correctly and your Vega is recognized in Device Manager. If not please post all errors you encountered while installing the AMD Driver with the above information also.

Motherboard: a320m, Memory:2x4 ddr4, CPU: amd ryzen 3 2200g, GPU: integrates Radeon vega 8 graphics, Power Supply: 450w, HHD: 1T, SSD: 60Gb, Bios version/date: American Megatrends Inc. P4.70, 8/27/2018

0 Likes