cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

theshoed
Journeyman III

Game Advisor and Overlay Support on a Mac Running Windows Bootcamp (Radeon Pro 560)

I have a MacBook Pro running a Radeon Pro 560. I just installed Boot Camp and am running AMD Radeon Pro Software Version 18.4.20.10 with driver package 190315a-341295C, which should be the most recent version since I downloaded it last night. I think that's the correct software package as I downloaded it here:

Apple Boot Camp Software Graphics Drivers | AMD 

I HATE tweaking graphics, so I was really hoping to be able to take advantage of AMD's Overlay software and Game Advisor so it can auto-set graphical settings in my games, but there is no Overlay information in the software, no option to set an Overlay hotkey and Alt+R does nothing in-game.

Does this mean that this video card does not have a Game Advisor supported software? Is there another software package that supports my bootcamp environment graphics card?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply

I'm not sure what is in those 'unified drivers', you might find a quicker answer at https://www.bootcampdrivers.com/

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes