- AMD Graphics Card
- AMD R9 390
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
- Adrenalin 2019 19.4.3
- Display Devices
- LG 27MU67-B 3840x2160 @60Hz Passive DP to HDMI adapter
- LG 27MU67-B 3840x2160 @60Hz Passive DVI to HDMI adapter
- LG 27MU67-B 3840x2160 @60Hz HDMI adapter
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- ASRock Z270 Gaming K6
- 4.20 gigahertz Intel Core i7-7700K
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Thermaltake Toughpower GX1 RGB 700W
When using 18.4 drivers, all three of the monitors detected 3840x2160 max resolution (but I was running them at 2560x1440).
I was forced to update the drivers to 19.3 to run an application. Since that time, 2 of the monitors detect properly as 3840x2160 max resolution (but I am running them at 2560x1440), but the third monitor detects a maximum resolution of 1920x1080. The monitor with the issue is attached via the DVI to HDMI cable.
I have powered off the offending monitor, disconnected it from the PC, Rebooted the PC, Reattached the Monitor and powered it on. It still detects at 1920x1080 resolution.
I tried to install the older drivers, but it brought up the new driver install. How do I get Windows to detect the third monitor correctly?