AnsweredAssumed Answered

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement Surface Mount R47 1833 for a Radeon VII. Had an unfortunate incident with an Alphacool Waterblock that broke said component off and I would like to repair the card.

Question asked by cmogle481 on May 2, 2019
Latest reply on May 2, 2019 by elstaci

The waterblock had an incorrect tolerance on one of its screws and it caused the component pictured to fully break off my card (the one pictured is from someone else's card).