Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

diegohers
Journeyman III

Wattman configuration error

"Default Radeon WattMan settings has been restored due to unexpected situation"

Hello. I have MSI RX 580 GPU with Ryzen 5 2600 processor, 8 gb RAM DDR4 (hyperX 2400) and PSU Thermaltake 500W 80Plus  Bronce. So while playing The Crew 2 or PUBG after a few minutes of Gameplay suddenly my monitor goes blank and it shows no signal. When I  restart the cpu it says Default Radeon Wattman settings has been restored due to unexpected situation.

Before, with an Intel I5 6500 and 8gb DDR3 and a PSU of 500w (not real) I did not pass this

And please provide me some solution to get rid of this problem. Thank you.

("La configuración predeterminada de Radeon WattMan se ha restaurado debido a una situación inesperada" Hola. Tengo la GPU MSI RX 580 con procesador Ryzen 5 2600, 8 gb RAM DDR4 (hyperX 2400) y PSU Thermaltake 500W 80Plus Bronce. Así que mientras jugaba The Crew 2 o PUBG después de unos minutos de juego, de repente, mi monitor se queda en blanco y no muestra ninguna señal. Cuando reinicio la CPU, dice que la configuración predeterminada de Radeon Wattman se ha restaurado debido a una situación inesperada. Antes, con un Intel I5 6500 y 8gb DDR3 y una PSU de 500w (no real) no pasé esto Y por favor, dame alguna solución para deshacerme de este problema. Gracias.)

2 Replies
jah
Adept I

I am getting the same error message, after my System is frozen and I have to do a hard reset, too.

I've got the problem at least 2 or 3 updates ago. The Problem appears mostly after a return to my pc after longer period. Monitor and graphic in standby. It seems to me that the process in the GPU used for hardware acceleration isn't woke up right, after standing by. The problem appears mostly to me, if I "woke up" my Desktop and start looking a video of a VoD service like Netflix in a browser which use hardware acceleration

My System:

CPU
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X 16-Core Processor

32 GB
AMD Radeon R9 200 / HD 7900 Series 3072 MB

Windows 10 (64 bit)

Radeon Software Edition
Adrenalin 2019

0 Likes
Francastel2902
Journeyman III

Hola amigo aca otro rx 580 con el mismo problema, lo has podido solucionar? agradecería tu ayuda

0 Likes