cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

hexfur
Journeyman III

No response - 3 weeks late

I have sent in two tickets now (614913 & 606459) about my games (Oddessy & two others), still no resposne. The first one was from March 4! Other is from today.

That isn't just busy, thats completely ignoring it. My device isn't installed either because it's a Bamboo Pen (bought it at a best buy in Columbus, IN, guy said it qualified for this promotion).

0 Likes
5 Replies

You get the codes from Best Buy not AMD. Unfortunately you are asking AMD users here not AMD. You need to talk to Best Buy and/or the AMD rewards site. They are the only ones who can help. Sorry for your inconvenience though, we unfortunately see many similar complaints. Obviously there are issues with the AMD program regardless of where in the chain the blame belongs. The end user shouldn't be suffering because the plan isn't administered correctly at the AMD, OEM or Retail level.

0 Likes

The A C Odyssey promo ended over a year ago, what AMD product/device did you purchase and when ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

I had it happen years ago that I didn't get several games and did file complaint they didn't get it resolved said they ran out of codes then the expiration date passed and basically they told me tough luck. 

0 Likes

So what's that got to do with OP current unknown as yet situation.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Nothing other than it unfortunately happens. It sucks, sometimes you don't get what you should. Have you not seen all the complaints in these forums of people not ever getting there games? Across 7 AMD card purchases myself I personally have not received 5 games I should have through no fault of my own. It's called empathy goodplay. I already gave him the correct pertinent advice. 

0 Likes